1. Send your payment and order instructions to @mymusicviral on the Venmo app.
2. Make sure in the message to include
– Service ordered
– Song links
– Email address we can contact you if needed.
– If you have any trouble with filling out the message you can always send your order details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your Venmo username if you need to email us your order instructions.
1. Use Zelle through your bank or the Zelle app. This should be available through your current bank. If not, you can set up the account from the Zelle website.
2. Send payment for your service via Zelle.
– Send to a business. Business name is: My Music Viral
– Email address: email@example.com
-In the Message box please include your Zelle email or phone number only.
3. Send your order details to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Full name on Zelle account
– Zelle email or phone number. Make sure you provide the one you are using in your Zelle account.
– Service Ordered and amount. Ex. “5,000 Spotify Plays”
– Links to your songs
– Any additional details you may want to include, like splitting plays between songs.