This Agreement is between You and MY MUSIC VIRAL LLC (“My Music Viral”). By creating an account on the mymusicviral.com website, You agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- The terms “You” and “Your” mean the individual or entity that has registered as a user of the mymusicviral.com website.
- The term “Work” or “Works” shall mean the works of authorship, as that term is used in 17 U.S.C. §102(a), that You submit for distribution by My Music Viral through the use of this Website, along with any metadata or other data, such as copyright management data, necessary for My Music VIral to distribute the Works. Works may include musical works, spoken word works and artwork, such as album covers.
- The term “Website” refers to the website maintained at www.mymusicviral.com
- The term “Retailer” shall mean an entity to whom My Music Viral provides links of the Works for the distribution of the Works.
- Grant of Distribution Rights
During the Term of this Agreement, You agree that My Music Viral shall be your non-exclusive representative for the distribution of your Works. My Music Viral will seek to distribute your Works to various Retailers for subsequent distribution to consumers. You authorize My Music Viral to provide links to your Works necessary for the effective distribution of the Works. My Music Viral does not represent, warrant or guarantee that any Retailer or customer will actually receive or play any of Your Works. You authorize My Music Viral to promote the distribution of your Works through means deemed reasonable by My Music Viral, including making portions or the whole of your Works available for performance on the Website. You further authorize My Music Viral to use, and to authorize Retailers to use, the names, approved likenesses of, and biographical material concerning, the authors, performers and producers of any Works, for the purpose of promoting the distribution of the Works. My Music Viral has no obligation to promote the distribution of the Works beyond making them available for distribution in the normal course of its business. The distribution rights granted by this Agreement include the right by My Music Viral to either itself or through others to distribute Your Works in both unrestricted and restricted formats (e.g., in a format that limits performance of the Work to a particular device or for a particular time period):
- in compilations of individual Works as selected by You (e.g., an “Album”), individually (e.g., a “Track”) or compilations selected by a third party;
- by making Your Works available for a web-based performance (e.g., on-demand streaming or internet based “radio”)
- Fees and Payment
You may provide Your Works to this Website without any monetary obligation to My Music Viral, but My Music Viral will not begin distribution of Your Works until you provide My Music Viral with the appropriate billing information and pay to My Music Viral the fees outlined in My Music Viral’s current Statement of Fees, as amended from time to time, which may be found at www.mymusicviral.com. My Music Viral may change its fee schedule upon 30 days notice, which may be given by e-mail, or by posting a notice on the Statement of Fees page on this Website. If You do not terminate this Agreement before the new fees take effect, You will be deemed to have agreed to the new fees. In the event your account becomes past due or behind on the fees, My Music Viral may terminate any active services You may have at the moment. Fees will continue to be charged until you notify Us that you wish to terminate your service. You agree to cooperate in any My Music Viral’s investigation, including showing proof of Identification and/or disclosing to My Music Viral methods You may be using to promote or sell your music, as well as the names and contact information for promoters, license holders, credit card and/or gift card holders, and similar information.
- Term and Termination
This Agreement shall commence on the date you provide links of any Work to this Website and shall remain in effect until terminated by one of the parties according to its terms. You may terminate this Agreement at any time, with our without cause, upon 30 days written notice by sending an e-mail to [email protected] My Music Viral may terminate this Agreement at any time, with our without cause, upon 30 days written notice by sending an e-mail to the address you provide upon registration. This Agreement’s expiration shall not relieve either party from any obligations incurred prior to or during the term of this Agreement. You may discontinue the licenses and authorizations granted by this Agreement with respect to a single Work or multiple Works without terminating the Agreement by providing written notice to My Music Viral by e-mail to [email protected] Any discontinuation of rights to distribute a Work shall not affect any transactions with respect to the Work that were completed prior to the effective date of the notice of discontinuation.
- Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant that You own or have the worldwide rights to enter into this Agreement in connection with the Works, including that You have the necessary and full authority to act on behalf of any and all owners of any right, title or interest in and to the Works. You represent and warrant that the licenses and authorizations that You are granting pursuant to this Agreement do not infringe or violate any third party’s intellectual property or other rights. You agree that You will obtain and pay for any and all clearances and licenses that may be required for the authorizations or licenses. You grant in this Agreement, including, without limitation, royalties or other amounts due to third parties, such as other performers, authors or co-authors, owners or co-owners, artists or producers, license fees, wages and consulting fees. You agree to cooperate and provide My Music Viral with documents such as clearances and licensing agreements or other requested information which shows your ownership or rights to the Works and My Music Viral reserves the right to suspend, terminate or block the distribution of the Works until such information is provided. You represent and warrant that (i) You are at least 18 years of age and have full authority to enter into and fully perform Your obligations under this Agreement, (ii) You have obtained all necessary third-party consents, licenses and permissions necessary to do so and (iii) You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. MY MUSIC VIRAL PROVIDES THIS WEBSITE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. MY MUSIC VIRAL MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT: THIS WEBSITE IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ALL LOCATIONS; ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; THIS WEBSITE IS FREE OF ALL VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES AND OTHER ITEMS OF A DESTRUCTIVE NATURE; THIS WEBSITE IS FREE FROM ALL ERRORS OR TECHNICAL INACCURACIES, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED; THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT IS MERCHANTABLE OR FIT FOR ANY INTENDED PURPOSE (MY MUSIC VIRAL SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE); THIS WEBSITE WILL REMAIN UNCHANGED OR THAT IT WILL ALWAYS RETAIN ITS CURRENT FUNCTIONALITY. MY MUSIC VIRAL makes no representations whatsoever about any other Internet site that you may access through this one. When you access a non-My Music Viral Web site, you acknowledge that it is independent from My Music Viral, and that My Music Viral has no control over the content on that site. In addition, a link to a non-My Music Viral site does not mean that My Music Viral endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of that site. You must take appropriate precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of items such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature. You assume all risk for any damage to Your computer system or loss of data that results from Your use or access of this Website, including any damages resulting from worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
- Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MY MUSIC VIRAL IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, ELECTRONICALLY TRANSMITTED RECORDS OR DOCUMENTS, OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF MY MUSIC VIRAL HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF, OR REASONABLY COULD HAVE FORESEEN, THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, HOWEVER THEY ARISE, WHETHER IN BREACH OF CONTRACT OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES DUE TO: THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE; STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, MALICIOUS OR CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR, OR FALSE OR FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS; CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU MAY DOWNLOAD, USE, MODIFY OR DISTRIBUTE; AND ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold My Music Viral, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, contractors and representatives harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to or use of this Website, or any claim or allegation that Your Works infringe the intellectual property or other rights of a third party. Upon receipt of a claim that any Work infringes a third party’s rights, My Music Viral reserves the right to suspend distribution of the Work, pending resolution of the claim. My Music Viral reserves the right to select counsel of its choice for the defense of any claim covered by this paragraph. You shall advance defense costs as necessary to fund the defense of any claims. You agree to cooperate in the defense of any such claim.
- Ownership of Works.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any other agreement between us, My Music Viral acknowledges that all right, title and interest in and to the Works remain with You.
- Restrictions on Use.
- You may not use this Website to publish, post, distribute or disseminate any information or content that:
- You do not have a legal right to publish or transmit (such as trade secret or other proprietary information, inside information, information subject to a confidentiality agreement or personal information about a third party);
- that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of a third party;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- violates any applicable laws or regulations.
- You may not falsely identify yourself as any other person or entity to My Music Viral or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, impersonate another user, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers (including URLs) or disguise the source or origin of any information. Upon request by My Music Viral, You will provide proof, such as a copy of a driver’s license, passport, state identification card or other document acceptable to My Music Viral to verify Your identity.
- You may not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam, unwelcome e-mail, or any other form of solicitation.
- You may not collect or store personal data about other users of this Website.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Georgia as if this agreement was entered into and to be performed entirely within Georgia between Georgia residents. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the use of this Website, or otherwise related to the parties’ business relationship shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Leesburg, GA, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof. Either party may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Leesburg, GA necessary to protect the rights or property of that party pending the completion of arbitration. All parties consent to venue and jurisdiction in the state and federal courts located in Leesburg, GA for purposes of such action. Any arbitration award shall be private, and shall not have preclusive effect in any proceeding involving other parties.
We accept PayPal and you can pay with your credit card via Paypal.